lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018

RAPSODIA BOHEMIA QUEEN PARTITURA Y KARAOKE PARA FLAUTA

RAPSODIA BOHEMIA - QUEEN 

PARTITURA Y KARAOKE PARA FLAUTA


             PARTITURA:   PARTITURA EN PENTAGRAMA





INTRO VOCAL


Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO la la
Caught in a landside, No escape from reality
si si si DO si DO DO DO DO sol sol
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
mi mi mi mi mi mi fa sol do la


I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
la la la la la sol sol la sol fa re
Because I'm easy come, easy go,
--------------------------------------
Little high, little low,
-------------------------------------
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to
la la la la sol sol fa# fa# fa# fa# sol re re
me, to me
sol do do do


Mamaaa, Just killed a man,
mi mi do re mi mi
Put a gun against his head,
mi mi fa sol fa mi re
pulled my trigger, now he's dead,
re mi fa sol fa mi re
Mamaaa, life had just begun,
mi mi mi sol si la
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
la DO DO DO DO DO la fa mi re
Mama, oooh,
la la sol la sib la
Didn't mean to make you cry,
la la sib la la sol sol
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,
do do sol sol la la sib sib DO sib la
Carry on, carry on
sol la DO sol la fa
as if nothing really matters
do do reb mib reb mib reb do

Too late, my time has come,
mi mi do re mi mi
Sends shivers down my spine,
mi fa sol fa mi re
body's aching all the time
re mi fa sol fa mi re
Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go,
mi mi re do re mi sol si la
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
sol la DO DO DO DO DO la fa mi re
Mama, oooh (anyway the wind blows)
la la sol la sib la
I don't want to die,
sib la la sol sol
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
sol do sol sol la la sib sib DO sib la

INSTRUMENTAL

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
mi mib mib re re mib mib mi mi mib mib re
Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Galileo, Galileo
------- si si DO si
Galileo, Galileo
--------- si si DO si
Galileo, Figaro - magnificoo
si si DO si la sol fa# --------------

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me
DO# DO DO si DO DO# DO DO si DO
He's just a poor boy from a poor family,
-------------------------------------------------
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
------------------------------------------------
Easy come, easy go, will you let me go
DO# DO# SO si si DO DO#DO# DO DO si DO
Bismillah! No, we will not let you go
--------------------------------------------
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
---------------------------------------------------------
(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go
----------------------------------------------------------
(Let me go) Will not let you go
-------------------------------------
Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, let you go
la sol DO sib DO sib RE DO FA FA MIB(LARGO)


Oh mama mia, mama mia,
DO DO DO RE DO DO DO RE DO
mama mia, let me go
------------------------
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me,
-------------------------------------------------------
for meee
----------
So you think you can stone me and spin my eye
sib sib sib la la sol sol fa fa fa mi mifa
So you think you can love me and leave me to die
sib sib sib la la la sol sol sol fa fa sib DO RE
Oh baby, can't do this to me baby
sib la sol sib sib sib sib sib la sol
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right out of here
fa fa fa fa sol fa fa fa fa sol fa mi faredo

INSTRUMENTAL

Nothing really matters, anyone can see
sib la fa do do la sol fa mi do
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me
la fa sol la fa do# la sol sol fa fa re mi fa
Any way the wind blows
DO DO si si sib SOL


1 comentario:

Déjame tus comentarios y dudas